Teacher Work Room
- This is where the staff bathrooms are located.
- The copy machine is located here. You can send documents from your computer to the copy machine. You can also send pdfs to your computer.
- The electric pencil sharpener is here.
- There is a laminator for your use - PLEASE READ THE DIRECTIONS and ALWAYS LEAVE THE CLIPS IN PLACE.
- There is an ice machine.
- The refrigerator for your lunch is here. Many people like to eat lunch here.
- There is a paper cutter and an Ellison die-cut machine.
- There is a Coke machine and a snack machine. The snack machine frequently steals your money. When this happens, place s sticky note with your name and how much it stole on the front of the machine. Then check with Mrs. Burney at the front desk once the sticky note is taken down. The vendor usually gives her the money along with your note.
- There is a microwave for your use.
- There is a phone that works occasionally.
- There is a bookshelf with books that you can borrow.
- People often place magazines that they are finished with on the coffee table in there.
- There is a aluminum can recycling bin. ( If you would like to volunteer to be in charge of the aluminum recycling please let me know!)
- Students should not be coming in to the Teacher Work Room.
My first Education teacher told me "stay out of the teachers lounge." It has a bad reputation everywhere. Ours does not have to be that way. Make sure that you do not add to the bad reputation by taking part in disparaging discussions of any kind.