Building and Program Rules and Procedures
General Important and Good to Know Info
- You will soon learn that the mantra at CGCA is "Supervision, Supervision, Supervision!"
- Students are to be monitored at ALL TIMES. Do not send your students anywhere unescorted.
- Be in your classroom. That is where you are needed the most.
- Check your email everyday !
- Any questions or concerns that you have about any practices or procedures should be posed to your component Program Manager. Although we have an incredibly accessible and accommodating Principal, do not jump the chain of command by going to him before you go to your Program Manager.
- Use the Call Button in your room to call for extra assistance.
- You need to establish a method of daily debriefing. Debriefing is a written account of important and pertinent information regarding the students' behavior. Ask your Program Manager for details about how they would like you to keep your debriefing. This is one way that you will document a student's progress toward the IEP behavior goals and objectives.
- Make sure that your class can be located at all times - make a class schedule and post it outside your room detailing where you are throughout the day.