The Boutique is a large closet in the Social Workers offices that contains several uniform items for students to borrow.
- Students who come to school out of uniform are taken to the Boutique to get what they need to become dress-code compliant.
- All items borrowed are listed in the sign-out book and signed by the staff who takes them.
- Students should change back into their own clothes before they go home.
- Put dirty borrowed clothes from the Boutique in the laundry basket in the Boutique.
- Someone's class will be in charge of washing these clothes.